Meet our Conscious Pathways Team
Jessica Glass, LMFT
Hi! I’m Jessica and I am a couple and family therapist. I specialize in working with couples with connection with each other and their children.
- working with couples who struggle to feel close
- young adults struggling with self esteem issues
- families who want to work together to support their relationships with their kids
- teens who might be struggling with anything from negative self esteem to anxiety and depression
I also really love working with men who want to learn to become better partners.
I went to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln MFT program. My program was very strong because of the the small cohort size (there were only 10 of us) and all the opportunities for live and recorded supervision. It also helped me gain a clear understanding of my methods and theory of how people change, so that I am consistent and effective in the therapy room with you!
Advanced Trainings and Specialties:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Level 1
- Play Therapy training
- Attachment Based Family Therapy (ABFT) Training
I have a strong background in trauma work and love helping folks overcome the difficult things they have been through. I also feel passionate about working with people who desire identity exploration and self esteem improvement.
I love clients who appreciate laughter and don’t take themselves too seriously! We can be introspective while still having a laugh! If you are ready to do the work and bravely move through discomfort with my help, I might be a great fit for you!
I became a marriage and family therapist because I wanted to work with people in a meaningful way; to provide support and an opportunity for folks to feel heard when no one else listens.
At the end of college, I had a love of psychology, child youth and family studies and criminal justice and was looking for a way to combine all of my interests. I started working with professors in the child youth and family department who introduced me to the MFT field and it seemed to click for me to combine both my educational interests and ideas of ways to support people in the real world.
A little more about me personally, I see myself as brave, kind, genuine, loving, and curious. I am driven and can be strong-willed, and would love to help you find your voice too! I am attentive and easily meet you where you are on your healing journey!
More on Me
Fun facts about me:
- I am engaged to be married in November 2023
- We have a dog named Molly who I love dearly!
- I have another job doing intensive in-home family therapy.
- I just bought my first house!
- I’m the oldest of 3 kids
- I love to hike and spend time outside.
- I listen to a ton of audio books as I drive around the Denver Metro.
- I love trashy TV shows about love!!! Love is Blind anyone?
- Oh, and I love brunch. I want to try all the brunch places. If I could eat breakfast every day for every meal I would!!
- I am a coffee addict and spend all my extra money on trying new coffee shops.
Work with Jessica
Questions? Please feel free to email me directly at Jessica@consciouspathwaystherapy.com